Double Wire Fencing
Double wire fencing has more steady framework than usual welded wire fences for usage of in different places.
Welded dual horizontal wire fencing or double wire fencing, is created by a dual horizontal wire, an upright wire and that is the reason this sort of wire fence is more secure than typical wire fences. It made from moderate steel, carbon steel or stainless-steel and the surface area therapy coated by hot dipped galvanization or polyester powder.
Because of the steady structure, elegance and landscape design, double wire fences with square or peach posts preferred in parks, commercial sites or residences throughout the world.
In brief, dual wire fence offers solutions for all situations. Such as residential area, road side garden, park, zoo surroundings.
Security Wire Fence
Wire fence also referred to as decorative pyramid fencing.
Dual wire fence is a high strength and captivate product, which used in residential & roadside.
There are several surface treatments optional to make it last for years, for instance, Galvanization, RAL painting, Powder coated.
Welded dual wire fencing, also called 2 D security fencing, twin wire panel secure fencing. It is fairly prominent in Europe countries, like German. Looked from away, the wire panel is like the normal secure fencing panel. However, unlike typical welded wire fence as 358 protection fence as well as euro fence, 2 D safety fencing panel welded with two straight cables is particularly solid and also firm.
- Height: 830 mm, 1230 mm, 1530 mm, 1830 mm, 2030 mm, or required.
- Width: 2000 mm, 2500 mm, or required.
- Materials: steel wire, stainless steel wire, galvanized wire, other material available.
- Surface treatment: PVC powder coated (Min.100 micron), galvanized (Min.120 micron) . It provides durable usage .
- Colors: gray, green, black, white. All is available.
- Accessories: fence post, barbed wire, clamp bars, bolts, nuts, washer, clips, etc.
- Fence post should be buried into ground, either 500 mm minimum or 700 mm maximum.
- Fence panels put in line with posts and fittings.
- if Y posts used on the top of the fence, , razor wire and barbed wire could be locked.
- Spacing between brackets in post should better be 0.3 m.
- complete construction guide offered upon request.