Double Wire Fencing
Double wire fencing, as the name implies, is because it has no frame, and there are two silk links, known as “bilateral silk”, and because it can play a role in security protection, but also mesh, so called bilateral wire guardrail. Bilateral wire guardrail net made of high quality low carbon steel wire welding, with good anticorrosion and decorative effect, so that the whole guardrail harmonious and beautiful. Because the grid is simple, mostly 90*170 mm mesh size, easy to transport, installation is not limited by terrain ups and downs, because it is mass production, because the price is cheap, suitable for large area purchase and use.
Double wire fencing is a kind of strong, perseverance, chain link fence, often used for industrial, commercial premises, as well as the Seine use of playground, double clip wire mesh piece of powerful lies in between two level of 8 mm m wire clamp, a highly direction vertical wire, guarantee the mesh high damage resistance, especially suitable for need to be strengthened the Seine.
- Height: 830 mm, 1230 mm, 1530 mm, 1830 mm, 2030 mm, or required.
- Width: 2000 mm, 2500 mm, or required.
- Materials: steel wire, stainless steel wire, galvanized wire, other material available.
- Surface treatment: PVC powder coated (Min.100 micron), galvanized (Min.120 micron) . It provides durable usage .
- Colors: gray, green, black, white. All is available.
- Accessories: fence post, barbed wire, clamp bars, bolts, nuts, washer, clips, etc.
- Fence post should buried into ground, either 500 mm minimum or 700 mm maximum.
- Fence panels put in line with posts and fittings.
- if Y posts used on the top of the fence, , razor wire and barbed wire could locked.
- Spacing between brackets in post should better be 0.3 m.
- complete construction guide offered upon request.